Friday, July 10, 2020

Bottom line...

...is that this blog is about learning and bass education. Well, let's say - music education applied to bass. Therefore, I will not deal much, if at all, with gear (unless it pertains to practicing and learning), album reviews, concerts, great bass players as such etc. 

On the other hand, I intend to dive seriously into educational materials, particularly books and videos, so those will be reviewed. Naturally, I can only review those that I have had owned/tried, and the priority will be on those I believe are especially helpful. If you would like to see something specific mentioned or reviewed, send me a request...I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. 

You can find me on the Talkbass forums as GastonD, where I am mostly active in the Instruction section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jazz bass lesson from one of the greats

 In this day it is sort of hard to get pass Youtube when it comes to finding good instructional value, so I couldn't skip the opportunit...